Monday, September 05, 2011

Letter from Doke (5th Sept 2011)

Hi,

Doke here again. I had a very good week online this week with a slew of final tables and a couple of wins and 5 figure scores. I also final
tabled the Monthly 100K on Irish Eyes tonight. 7 handed, six of us wanted to do a deal as it was getting quite crapshooty and the payouts
quite top heavy (23k for first and only 3k for 7th) but as the saying goes, there's always one. Unfortunately I exitted just before the
conscientious objector in 7th, and after he exitted in 6th, they did a five way chop. Still, after the week I've had, I can't really complain
too much.

Plan for this week is to continue to grind hard online to try and keep my heater going, and then from Wednesday switch my focus to live
poker, in the form of the Dublin UKIPT. I'm planning to play the shorthanded on Wednesday, and then day 1A of the main event on
Thursday. I've been in good form live since I came back from Vegas so I'm hoping for another deep run.

I hear Irish Eyes is now available to play on computers, and players can make cash deposits and withdrawals, in Ken Doherty's club in Terenure, Dublin.
Its a nice new club with full access to the bar next door.

Lastly, check back soon to see the blog's brand new look.

Good luck at the tables - unless I'm at the same table :)

Doke

----------
Click on the links in the menu for details on all Irish Eyes Poker promotions, including:

Iron Man Barcelona Promotion (€18,000)
September Freerolls (€36,000)
Raked Hands Race (€40,000)
Sit n Go Leaderbaord (€30,000)
Upto 45% rake back
Team Irish Eyes Poker promotions.

Keep up to date on my blog
(http://dokearney.blogspot.com/) and on Twitter (daraokearney).

No comments: